Friday, October 24, 2014

the sails of my boat

My teacher speaks of process painting as a conversation.
Experience has lead me to understand that to have a conversation one has to feel one’s ground and be the openness of listening.
To be willing to trust in what is unknown and beyond my control, sets the stage for a good conversation.

Intuitively, I have spent my life developing, discovering, uncovering trust in the ground of my own being.
Painting and meditation came together to meet me as I began my path of higher education.
They are the sails of my boat.
Life tests me to develop skillful means to see clearly and to feel fully.
Drenched in intuition and obeying my depth, I am following the direction of true north.


Who am I?
Oil and cold wax on panel
8x8 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment