Thursday, September 3, 2015

the gift of process








We are in process. Sometimes we may forget that we are in process because we are thinking thinking thinking about where we are heading. 
By letting thinking have us, we miss the moment 
                                                     - b e i n g  h e r e  n o w- 
the fullness that is beyond our thinking of being fulfilled when we reach our goal is subtle and always present, waiting for our heart's attention.

The Life Death Life process painting continued and reconnected me to my living and breathing process. 
It spilled over into my oil paintings and I feel as if the thread has been returned to my hand.
It has brought me closer to the silent place where thinking does not have a chance. 

It takes trusting in the not knowing to open the space for the flowering.


a poem came out of the experience - "the fire within has a language of its own" - and can be read at womanhappytobepaintingandmusing.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment